Pirates to host "on-sale" event at PNC Park on Saturday, February 2102/20/2009 10:47 AM ET
The Pittsburgh Pirates will host a special "On-Sale" event at PNC Park from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. for those fans coming out to the ballpark to purchase tickets on Saturday, February 21. Several activities, listed below, will take place during the event outside PNC Park, including question-and-answer sessions with Pirates President Frank Coonelly and autograph sessions with Pirates alumni Rick Reuschel, Grant Jackson and Bob Friend.
- Question and answer sessions with Pirates President Frank Coonelly at 11:00 a.m. and 1 p.m. in the Trib Total Media Hall of Fame Club for all ticket purchasers
- Free autographs from Pirates alumni Rick Reuschel, Grant Jackson and Bob Friend in the Pirates Outfitters Store
- The opportunity to register to win tickets to the Home Opener against the Houston Astros on Monday, April 13 at 1:35 p.m.
- Complimentary coffee and hot chocolate in the Trib Total Media Hall of Fame Club
- Free parking in Lot Six across from PNC Park on General Robinson Street
- Appearances by the Pirate Parrot
- Informational displays on the Pirates 2009 promotional calendar, including details on giveaway items, promotions, the Lady Bucs Club, Bucaroos Kids Club, Nationality Days and Value Season Ticket Plans
- Pirates President Frank Coonelly
- Pirates alumni Rick Reuschel, Grant Jackson and Bob Friend
- Fans purchasing Pirates regular season game tickets
Saturday, February 21
10:0 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.