1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. Eligibility. The Pittsburgh Pirates "21 Prizes in 21 Days Promotion" ("Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (excluding residents of New York and Florida) and Washington, D.C. who are eighteen (18) years of age or older (except in the case of legal residents of certain states where the legal age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, such legal age of majority) at the time of entry (collectively, "Eligible Entrants"). Employees, officers and directors of the Pittsburgh Pirates and the other MLB Entities (as defined below) and each of their respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, partners, officers and directors, their immediate family members, any participating sponsors or prize providers and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers and advertising and promotions agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Promotion, are not eligible to participate or win a prize. The "MLB Entities" shall mean the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball ("BOC"), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, the Major League Baseball Clubs ("Clubs"), Major League Baseball Enterprises, Inc., Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., MLB Advanced Media, L.P., each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities. Void in Florida and New York and where prohibited.
3. How to Enter. NO MORE THAN ONE (1) ENTRY PER ACCOUNT, REGARDLESS OF METHOD OF ENTRY. The Promotion entry period begins on September 10, 2012 and ends on January 4, 2013 ("Promotion Entry Period"). There are two (2) ways to enter::
A. Purchasing Season Tickets. Each Eligible Entrant that purchases 2013 Pittsburgh Pirates Season Tickets package before or during the Promotion Entry Period is automatically entered into the Promotion. Such purchase must be for either a full season (81 games), half season (41games), 20 game ticket plan (20 games), 10 game ticket plan (10 games), or a Group Deposit of a minimum of $200.
B. By Mail. Any Eligible Entrant can enter the Promotion without purchase by mailing a 3" x 5" card with his/her full name, address, city, state and zip code, day & evening telephone numbers (including area codes), date of birth and e-mail address (optional) and season ticket account number (optional) in a sealed envelope with proper postage affixed to: 21 Prizes In 21 Days, Attn: Season Ticket Service and Retention Department, PNC Park at North Shore, 115 Federal Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15212. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by January 4, 2012 and received by January 11, 2012 to be eligible. Mail-in entries become the property of the Pittsburgh Pirates and will not be returned.
No other form of entry will be accepted.
4. The Pittsburgh Pirates and the other MLB Entities are not responsible for late, lost, illegible, damaged, misdirected, incomplete or otherwise invalid entries. By entering, entrants agree that the decisions of the Pittsburgh Pirates are final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion.
5. Drawing from Entries. On or about each day set forth in the chart below (each, a "Drawing Date") during the period beginning on December 15, 2012 and ending on January 11, 2012 (the "Drawing Period"), the Pirates shall randomly select one (1) entry to receive a prize. Eligible Entrants selected to win a prize shall not be eligible for drawings for subsequent prizes. Entries not selected will remain eligible for subsequent drawings through the Drawing Period. The Pirates will make two (2) attempts to notify each potential winner by telephone. In order to receive the prize, each winner will receive an Affidavit, Prize Claim, and Release which must be executed and returned to the Pirates by mail or hand delivery no later than two (2) business days after the winner's receipt. If a winner cannot be contacted within twenty-four (24) hours of the final attempted notification or does not timely deliver the Affidavit, Prize Claim, and Release, the winner shall be deemed to have forfeited his/her/its entry and an alternate winner shall be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries.
6. Prizes. A total of twenty-one (21) prizes will be awarded as follows:
|12/15/12||Autographed Jersey from current Pirates player of your choice||Player to be determined.||$300.00|
|12/16/12||42-inch LCD TV||42-inch LCD television.||$1,500.00|
|12/17/12||$250 PNC Park Concession Vouchers||$250 concession value good at all Aramark stands in ballpark. Valid through 10/3/13.||$250.00|
|12/18/12||Parking Pass (based on your season plan)||Parking based on your season plan for 2013. Lot location to be determined.||$972.00|
|12/19/12||$250 Rivers Casino gift card||$250 in gift cards valid at the Rivers Casino.||$250.00|
|12/20/12||Autographed Baseballs each signed by one of the nine Opening Day starters||Nine total baseballs. Certificate of Authenticity included.||$750.00|
|12/21/12||$250 in Giant Eagle Gift Cards||$250 in gift cards valid at any Giant Eagle locations.||$250.00|
|12/22/12||Seven Springs Ski Package||2-Night Stay at Seven Springs Mountain Resort for 1 person and guest. Includes 2 ski passes for 2 days. Date based on availability.||$500.00|
|12/23/12||Autographed Bat from current Pirates player of your choice||Player to be determined.||$300.00|
|12/24/12||Tablet||One tablet with 16GB Wi-Fi.||$380.00|
|12/25/12||Gameday suite for 15 people with $500 food and beverage credit||15 suite tickets, 4 parking passes (lot to be determined), and a $500 food and beverage credit for mutually agreed upon game in 2013 regular season.||$2,500.00|
|12/26/12||$250 to Capital Grille||$250 in gift cards to Capital Grille.||$250.00|
|12/27/12||Meet & Greet with act from Skyblast or FanJam for four people||Meet & Greet with Band or Act at Skyblast in 2013 for winner and 3 guests pre-game. Date to be determined.||$250.00|
|12/28/12||$250 to Larrimor's||$250 in gift cards to Larrimor's.||$250.00|
|12/29/12||Dinner for four in the Lexus Club plus game tickets||4 game tickets and dinner in the Lexus Club. 2013 Regular Season Game Date TBD. Based on availability.||$1,000.00|
|12/30/12||$250 to Verve 360||$250 in gift cards to Verve 360 of Wellness.||$250.00|
|12/31/12||Honorary First Pitch||Throw out the honorary 1st Pitch Pre-Game. Date TBD in the 2013 Regular Season. Person throwing pitch will receive an authentic Pirates jersey.||$2,500.00|
|1/1/13||One night stay at Fairmont Pittsburgh Hotel||Based on availability.||$350.00|
|1/2/13||Watch BP from the field plus game tickets for 15 people||Watch BP from the field pregame. Includes 15 game tickets. 2013 Regular Season Date and ticket location TBD.||$500.00|
|1/3/13||Men's TaylorMade Right Hand Iron Set||TaylorMade Men's Right Handed Irons.||$500|
|1/4/13||Trip for two to Bradenton for Spring Training||Roundtrip air transportation for the winner and 1 guest (coach class), 2 night hotel stay (standard room, double occupancy), and 2 Pirates Spring Traning games at McKechnie Park. Location and dates to be determined by Pittsburgh Pirates in its sole discretion.||$1,200.00|
Exact prize details shall be determined in the sole and absolute discretion of the Pittsburgh Pirates. The prizes are non-transferable, non-assignable and may not be resold. No cash redemption is permitted except at Pittsburgh Pirates' sole and absolute discretion. The Pittsburgh Pirates reserve the right to substitute any prize (or any portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value at its sole and absolute discretion. All costs and expenses associated with the Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including but not limited to lodging, transportation costs, meals, gratuities and other expenses incurred by accepting the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winners. All federal, state, or local taxes associated with each prize are each winner's responsibility. A form 1099 shall be issued based on the value of the prize. Each winner and/or his guest(s) (if applicable, based upon the Prize descriptions above) will receive admission to the applicable prize game or event, as determined in the sole and absolute discretion of the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Additional conditions for the Trip for two to Pirates Road Game: Flight selection will be at the discretion of the Pittsburgh Pirates. The Pittsburgh Pirates, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to provide ground transportation in lieu of air transportation if winner resides within one hundred (100) miles of Bradenton, FL (and no additional compensation or substitution will be awarded for difference in prize value). Trip must be taken on dates specified by the Pittsburgh Pirates or prize will be forfeited and, at the sole discretion of the Pittsburgh Pirates and time permitting, an alternate potential winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. If any Spring Training game or any other prize-related activity is canceled or postponed for any reason, travel prize will be awarded less applicable prize-related activity(s) and the Pittsburgh Pirates will substitute that activity(s) with an item(s)/activity(s) of comparable or greater value as determined solely by the Pittsburgh Pirates. Travel and hotel accommodation restrictions apply. Travel arrangements must be made through the Pittsburgh Pirates' agent and on a carrier of the Pittsburgh Pirates' choice. Winner and guest must travel together on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents (e.g., valid photo I.D and/or passports or visas if applicable.) prior to travel. Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by issuers.
7. Limitation of Liability. The Pittsburgh Pirates and the other MLB Entities shall not be responsible for damages or costs to winner or winner's guests or for any loss, damage, delay, or personal or economic injury to winner or winner's guests. The above mentioned parties shall not be responsible for any injuries, damage, or losses caused in connection with social or labor unrest, war, terrorist activities, mechanical or construction difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, or any other actions, events, omissions or conditions. Winner voluntarily assumes all risks of personal injury and economic damages and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Acceptance of the prize shall constitute winner's consent to the above and an agreement on winner's part to convey the contents of these conditions and terms to companions. Additional rules and regulations may apply. The Pittsburgh Pirates and the other MLB Entities are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Promotion-related materials; or transactions that are processed late, incorrectly or are lost. The Pirates reserve the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud or technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, as determined by the Pirates in its sole discretion. All Eligible Entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Pittsburgh Associates, the other MLB Entities and each of their respective affiliates, partners, shareholders, and officers, the Sports and Exhibition Authority, the City of Pittsburgh, any participating sponsors or prize providers, and each of their respective parent corporations, subsidiaries and affiliates, together with their owners, partners, employees, officers, directors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from and against any and all claims, demands, injuries, losses and liabilities arising out of the Promotion or from the receipt or use of any prize or any travel or activity related to the receipt or use of any prize. Each participant, by entering the Promotion and/or accepting a prize, accepts all prize conditions and grants to the Pirates and its designees the right to publicize such participant's name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity without additional compensation or consideration, notification, or permission, unless prohibited by law.
8. Governing Law. Pennsylvania law shall govern this Promotion. All participants in the Promotion agree that the venue for any claim arising from the Promotion shall be located in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania.
9. Sponsor. The sponsor of this Promotion is the Pittsburgh Pirates, 115 Federal Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15212.