The VetTix mission is to provide tickets to sporting events, concerts, performing arts and family activities aimed at improving mental welfare and enriching the lives of active military service members and veterans. The Pirates are proud to partner with VetTix, giving Season Ticket Holders the opportunity to donate future game tickets to military personnel and families, all fully tax-deductible.
Donating your tickets is very simple process utilizing your My Pirates Tickets account. Here are simple step-by-step instructions:
*Only one game can be donated per transaction but you are not limited to the number of donation transactions.
- After logging into your My Pirates Ticket account, please click "My Ticket Inventory."
- Select "Ticket Action: Donate Tickets."
- Select active season tickets to donate in your inventory below.*
- Select "Continue" in the lower right hand corner.
- Select "Charity (VetTix)" from the "Donate To" drop down menu.
- Include Personal Message (optional) and click Continue.
You are able to donate your season tickets for any game of your choice up until two (2) hours prior to first pitch. This is a great benefit as you are awarded more time to donate a particular game should you miss the 24-hour prior to first pitch future season ticket exchange window.
You will receive an electronic copy of your donation up to one day following the completion of the game donated. Please keep this letter for your records as it will be eligible for tax filing purposes the following year.
We hope you find the opportunity to take advantage of this benefit aiming to help support our active military service members and veterans. We appreciate your continued support and LET'S GO BUCS!