1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED AS OF THE APPLICABLE DRAWING DATE DEADLINE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION AND ENTRANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT.
2. Eligibility. The Pittsburgh Pirates "45 Prizes in 45 Days Promotion" ("Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the United States including its commonwealths, territories and possessions (collectively referred to herein as "states") (excluding residents of New York and Florida), and Canada (excluding the province of Quebec) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older (except in the case of legal residents of certain states/territories/provinces where the legal age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, such legal age of majority) at the time of entry (collectively, "Eligible Entrants"). Employees, officers and directors of Pittsburgh Associates ("Sponsor" or "Pittsburgh Pirates" or "Pirates"), the other MLB Entities (as defined below) and each of their respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, partners, officers and directors, their immediate family members, any participating sponsors or Prize providers and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers and advertising and promotions agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Promotion, are not eligible to participate or win a Prize. The "MLB Entities" shall mean the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball ("BOC"), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, the Major League Baseball Clubs ("Clubs"), Major League Baseball Enterprises, Inc., Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., MLB Advanced Media, L.P., each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, territory, provincial and local laws, rules and regulations. Void in Florida, New York, the Province of Quebec and where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation.
3. How to Enter. NO MORE THAN ONE (1) ENTRY PER ELIGIBLE ENTRANT, REGARDLESS OF METHOD OF ENTRY. The Promotion entry period begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on October 6, 2014, and ends at 4:59:59 p.m. ET on November 19, 2014 ("Promotion Entry Period"). There are two (2) ways to enter:
A. Purchasing Season Tickets. Each Eligible Entrant that purchases an eligible 2015 Pittsburgh Pirates Season Tickets package before or during the Promotion Entry Period is automatically entered into the Promotion. Eligible season ticket packages include full season (81 games) and half season (41 games) packages.
No other form of entry will be accepted.
4. Drawing from Eligible Entries. The potential winners of the Promotion will be selected by random drawing on or about each day set forth in the chart below (each, a "Drawing Date") during the period beginning on October 6, 2014, and ending on November 19, 2014 (the "Drawing Period"), from among all eligible entries received as of 4:59:59 p.m. on the applicable Drawing Date ("Drawing Date Deadline"). Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, the potential winners will be declared the official winners of the Promotion (each, a "Winner" and collectively, the "Winners"). The decisions of Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Promotion. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received as of the applicable Drawing Date Deadline. Limit one (1) Prize per person, per 2015 season ticket holder account, per email address and per household. Eligible Entrants selected by random draw to win a Prize shall not be eligible for subsequent drawings. Eligible entries not selected on a particular Drawing Date will carry-over and remain eligible for subsequent drawings through the Drawing Period, if any. The Pirates will make up to two (2) attempts to notify each potential winner by telephone. In order to receive a Prize, each potential winner will receive an Affidavit, Prize Claim, and Release which must be executed and returned to the Pirates by mail or hand delivery no later than two (2) business days after the potential winner's receipt, and in the case of Canadian residents, correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time limited mathematical skill testing question which will be administered by Sponsor by telephone at a mutually agreeable time. If a potential winner cannot be contacted as set forth above, declines the Prize for any reason, does not timely deliver the Affidavit, Prize Claim, and Release of Liability and, unless prohibited by law, Publicity, or, in the case of Canadian residents, incorrectly answers the skill testing question as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, a disqualification will result, the Prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor's sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential winner shall be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries received as of the applicable Drawing Date Deadline.
5. Prizes. A total of forty-five (45) prizes (each, a "Prize" and collectively, the "Prizes") will be awarded (i.e., one (1) per Drawing Date) as follows:
|10/6/14||Trip for Two to Cincinnati for the 2015 All-Star Game||Roundtrip air for Winner and one (1) guest, 2 nights Hotel stay (single room, double occupancy), two (2) tickets for Winner and one (1) guest to the 2015 All-Star Futures Game, Home Run Derby, and All-Star Game||$2,500.00|
|10/7/14||Gameday Suite with $500 food and beverage credit||15 suite seats and 4 SRO tickets, 4 parking passes (lot to be determined), and a $500 food and beverage credit for mutually agreed white game in 2015 regular season.||$2,500.00|
|10/8/14||Autographed Baseballs signed by the 2015 Opening Day Pitcher & Catcher||Two Autographed Baseballs; one signed by the 2015 Opening Day Pitcher and one signed by the 2015 Opening Day Catcher.||$300.00|
|10/9/14||Complete set of Game-Used Bases (First, Second & Third)||Complete set of Game-Used Bases (First, Second & Third) used in a game to be determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion.||$1,000.00|
|10/10/14||Autographed Jersey and Baseball signed by #5 Josh Harrison||(1) Autographed Jersey and (1) Baseball signed by #5 Josh Harrison.||$475.00|
|10/11/14||Autographed Jersey and Baseball signed by #6 Starling Marte||(1) Autographed Jersey and (1) Baseball signed by #6 Starling Marte.||$475.00|
|10/12/14||$250 Giant Eagle Gift Card||$250 Giant Eagle Gift Card.||$250.00|
|10/13/14||4 Season Ski Passes||(4) Adult Season Ski Passes to Seven Springs Mountain Resort and Hidden Valley (Highland Pass).||$2,276.00|
|10/14/14||Ceremonial First Pitch||Winner will receive the opportunity to throw out the ceremonial first pitch at one (1) 2015 Pirates regular season home game to be determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion, and, if Winner entered via the electronic media method, two (2) tickets for Winner and one (1) guest for the game.||$250 (ceremonial first pitch); $60 (tickets)|
|10/15/14||Autographed Jersey and Baseball signed by #10 Jordy Mercer||(1) Autographed Jersey and (1) Baseball signed by #10 Jordy Mercer.||$475.00|
|10/16/14||Kids Take the Field (nine spots)||Nine (9) spots for kids to take the field and meet players, pregame on the field. Child must be between the ages of 5-14. Date to be determined. Valid in 2015 season. (Includes one complimentary child's ticket to the game).||$300.00|
|10/17/14||Autographed Game-Used Baseball and Lineup Card||(1) Autographed game-used baseball and lineup card signed by a Pirates player to be determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion. Certificate of authenticity included.||$300.00|
|10/18/14||Two Passes to Clint Hurdle's Postgame Press Conference||Two (2) passes for Winner and one (1) guest to attend Clint Hurdle's postgame press conference on a date to be determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion, and, if Winner entered via the electronic media method, two (2) tickets for Winner and one (1) guest for the game.||$100 (Press conference passes); $60 (tickets)|
|10/19/14||Pirates Merchandise Prize Pack||Assorted Pirates Merchandise to include (1) Hoodie, (1) T-Shirt and (1) autographed baseball signed by a 2015 Pirates player of Winner's choice.||$300.00|
|10/20/14||$250 in Majestic Clubhouse Store Credit||$250 in Majestic Clubhouse Store Credit.||$250.00|
|10/21/14||Watch BP from the field plus game tickets for 15 people||Includes (15) Adult/Child Tickets located in Outfield Box, White Game Only, Based on Availability.||$1,000.00|
|10/22/14||$250 Hyde Park Gift Card||$250 Hyde Park Gift Card.||$250.00|
|10/23/14||Autographed Jersey and Baseball signed by #18 Neil Walker||(1) Autographed Jersey and (1) Baseball signed by #18 Neil Walker.||$475.00|
|10/24/14||Dinner for four in the Lexus Club plus game tickets||Dinner for four in the Lexus club plus game tickets, Seat Location Rows K - M, White Game Only, Based on Availability.||$1,000.00|
|10/25/14||Autographed Jersey signed by a 2015 Pirates player of Winner's choice||(1) Autographed Jersey signed by a 2015 Pirates Player of Winner's choice.||$400.00|
|10/26/14||Trip for two to a Pirates Road Game - Game TBD||Trip for (2), (1) night Hotel stay, (2) Tickets to one game.||$2,000.00|
|10/27/14||Autographed Jersey and Baseball signed by #22 Andrew McCutchen||(1) Autographed Jersey and (1) Baseball signed by #22 Andrew McCutchen.||$475.00|
|10/28/14||$250 Nakama Gift Card||$250 Nakama Gift Card.||$250.00|
|10/29/14||Autographed Jersey and Baseball signed by #24 Pedro Alvarez||(1) Autographed Jersey and (1) Baseball signed by #24 Pedro Alvarez.||$475.00|
|10/30/14||Promotional Box Package - Receive One of Every 2015 Gameday Gate Promotional Giveaway||Customer to receive (1) of every 2015 Promotional Game Day Gate Giveaway.||$800.00|
|10/31/14||$250 Casa D'Oro Gift Card||$250 Casa D'Oro Gift Card.||$250.00|
|11/1/14||$250 Gift Card to Redbeard's Bar & Grill||$250 Gift Card to Redbeard's Bar & Grill.||$250.00|
|11/2/14||$250 Valozzi's Gift Card||$250 Valozzi's Gift Card.||$250.00|
|11/3/14||Autographed Bat signed by a 2015 Pirates Player of Winner's choice||(1) Autographed Baseball Bat signed by a 2015 Pirates Player of Winner's choice.||$200.00|
|11/4/14||$250 Dick's Sporting Goods Gift Card||$250 Dick's Sporting Goods Gift Card.||$250.00|
|11/5/14||Dinner for four in Club Cambria plus game tickets||Seats located in Row C, White Game Only, Based on Availability.||$680.00|
|11/6/14||Four 2015 Season Passes to Kennywood Park||(4) Adult Regular Season Tickets. Transportation to/from Kennywood Park and lodging not included.||$396.00|
|11/7/14||$250 Sunoco Gift Card||$250 Sunoco Gift Card.||$250.00|
|11/8/14||(1) Parking Pass (valid for games included in Winner's season ticket plan)||(1) Parking Pass (valid for games included in Winner's 2015 season ticket plan; Lot location to be determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion), or, if Winner entered via the electronic media method and does not have a 2015 season ticket plan, a prize of equal or greater value determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion will be awarded in lieu of parking passes.||$1,000 (full season plan); $500 (half season plan)|
|11/9/14||$250 Rivertowne Brewing Gift Card||$250 Rivertowne Brewing Gift Card.||$250.00|
|11/10/14||Four seats in the Pittsburgh Baseball Club and a $100 Concession Voucher||(4) Pittsburgh Baseball Club tickets (seats located in Row D) for Winner and three (3) guests for one (1) Pirates 2015 regular season white game, subject to availability, and a $100 concession voucher valid through September 1, 2015.||$340.00|
|11/11/14||$250 Rivers Casino Gift Card||$250 Rivers Casino Gift Card, valid on dining only.||$250.00|
|11/12/14||One night stay at Springhill Suites North Shore||(1) night stay - Single room, double occupancy; Based on Availability.||$250.00|
|11/13/14||$250 in PNC Park Concession Vouchers||$250 in PNC Park Concession Vouchers valid through October 4, 2015.||$250.00|
|11/14/14||FanJam Concert Meet & Greet and Field Passes||(4) Field Passes for Winner and three (3) guests to 2015 FanJam concert and (4) field passes for Winner and his/her three (3) guests to participate in a meet & greet with concert performers who remain to be determined. Game Tickets not included.||$400.00|
|11/15/14||$250 Chick-fil-A Gift Card||$250 Chick-fil-A Gift Card.||$250.00|
|11/16/14||$250 BRGR Gift Card||$250 BRGR Gift Card.||$250.00|
|11/17/14||Trip for two to Bradenton for Spring Training||Roundtrip airfare for Winner and one (1) guest to/from major airport nearest Winner's residence and Bradenton, 2 nights hotel (single room, double occupancy), (2) tickets for Winner and his/her one (1) guest to two (2) Pirates 2015 Spring Training games on dates to be determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion.||$2,500.00|
|11/18/14||Autographed Jersey and Baseball signed by #44 Tony Watson||(1) Autographed Jersey and (1) Baseball signed by #44 Tony Watson.||$475.00|
|11/19/14||Autographed Jersey and Baseball signed by #45 Gerrit Cole||(1) Autographed Jersey and (1) Baseball signed by #45 Gerrit Cole.||$475.00|
All Prize details shall be determined in the sole and absolute discretion of the Pittsburgh Pirates; each gift card is subject to the terms and conditions associated with its use. Exact duration and nature of all experiences are at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor and subject to availability. In the event any player and/or individual named above in the Prize description is unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an alternate player or individual, as applicable, as determined solely by Sponsor to participate in the named player or individual's absence. The Prizes are non-transferable, non-assignable and may not be resold. No cash redemption is permitted except at Pittsburgh Pirates' sole and absolute discretion. The Pittsburgh Pirates reserve the right to substitute any Prize (or any portion thereof) with a prize of comparable or greater value at its sole and absolute discretion. All costs and expenses associated with the Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including but not limited to lodging, transportation costs, meals, gratuities and other expenses incurred by accepting the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winners. All federal, state, territory, provincial or local taxes associated with each Prize are each Winner's responsibility. A form 1099 shall be issued based on the value of the applicable Prize.
Additional conditions for Prizes that include game tickets: TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM ANY GAME, HOTEL OR AIRPORT AND LODGING NOT INCLUDED UNLESS SPECIFIED IN DESCRIPTION OF PRIZE ABOVE. Seat and suite locations at any game included as part of a Prize shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Winners' companions must be of legal age of majority in their jurisdictions of residence (and at least eighteen (18) years of age), unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the BOC and/or the applicable Club, as applicable, and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of tickets awarded as part of any Prize will govern in the event a legal game, event or exhibition, as defined by Major League Baseball, is not played due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Each Winner and his/her guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable ballpark regulations in connection with the Prize. Sponsor and the applicable MLB Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any Winner and/or his/her guest(s) who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game, event or exhibition. Released Parties (defined below) will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game, event or exhibition. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold or offered for resale. Any such resale may result in disqualification and Prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the game ticket(s).
Additional conditions for the Trips to the 2015 All-Star Game and to the Spring Training Games in Bradenton: Flight selection will be at the discretion of the Pittsburgh Pirates. The Pittsburgh Pirates, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to provide ground transportation in lieu of air transportation if Winner resides within one hundred (100) miles of city where the applicable games are played and/or events are held (and no additional compensation or substitution will be awarded for difference in prize value). Trip must be taken on dates specified by the Pittsburgh Pirates or Prize will be forfeited and, at the sole discretion of the Pittsburgh Pirates and time permitting, an alternate potential winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries received as of the applicable Drawing Date Deadline. If any Spring Training game or any other prize-related activity is canceled or postponed for any reason, travel prize will be awarded less applicable prize-related activity(s) and the Pittsburgh Pirates will substitute that activity(s) with an item(s)/activity(s) of comparable or greater value as determined solely by the Pittsburgh Pirates. Travel and hotel accommodation restrictions apply. Travel arrangements must be made through the Pittsburgh Pirates' agent and on a carrier of the Pittsburgh Pirates' choice. Winner and guest must travel together on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents (e.g., valid photo I.D and/or passports or visas if applicable) prior to travel. Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by issuers.
6. WAIVER OF LIABILITY/PUBLICITY RELEASE. By participating in the Promotion and submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to (i) be bound by these Official Rules, including all entry requirements, and (ii) waive any and all claims against Sponsor, the other MLB Entities, the Sports and Exhibition Authority, the City of Pittsburgh, Facebook, Apple, Inc. and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, representatives and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Promotion, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, "Released Parties") for any injury, damage or loss that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Promotion or from the receipt or use of any Prize (or any portion thereof) or any travel or activity related to the receipt or use of any Prize (or any portion thereof). By entering the Promotion, each entrant gives his/her express permission to be contacted by Sponsor and/or MLBAM, as applicable, by telephone, email and/or postal mail for Promotion purposes. Each Winner, by acceptance of the Prize, grants to Sponsor, MLBAM and each of their respective designees the right to publicize such Winner's name, address (city and state/territory/province of residence), photograph, voice, statements and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, promotional, trade and/or any other purpose in any media or format now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without limitation and without further compensation, consideration, permission or notification, unless prohibited by law.
7. General Conditions. Released Parties are not responsible for stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, misdirected, lost, misrouted, scrambled, damaged, delayed, undelivered, mutilated, postage-due or garbled entries, transmissions, email or mail; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, cable, satellite, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), wireless network, website, or other connections including those through and/or by any website, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cable or wireless transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; wireless service congestion; failures or malfunctions of phones, phone lines or telephone systems, wireless towers or cellular tower equipment; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in wireless or other transmission, processing, or communication; non-delivery; misdirected, blocked, or delayed email notifications; printing, typographical or other errors appearing within these Official Rules, in any Promotion-related advertisements or other materials; or any other errors, problems or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network, computer, telephone, wireless service, mail, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Prizes or in any Promotion-related materials, or the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game, event or exhibition. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer and/or wireless device related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Promotion or website or attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, deception or other unfair playing practices, or intend to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or any representative of Sponsor and/or MLBAM or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Promotion is unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsor, MLBAM and/or their respective agents. Sponsor shall have the sole right to disqualify any entrant for violation of these Official Rules or any applicable laws relating to the Promotion, and to resolve all disputes in its sole discretion. Released Parties (i) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any Prize (or any portion thereof), and (ii) disclaim any implied warranty. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Pirates reserve the right to cancel or suspend the Promotion if fraud or technical difficulties compromise the integrity or proper operation of the Promotion, as determined by the Pirates in its sole discretion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor may elect to identify the Winners and award the Prizes by way of random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation. Sponsor and MLBAM also reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Promotion.
8. Governing Law. As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees that (A) any and all disputes, claims, controversies or causes of action arising out of or relating to the Promotion, or any Prizes awarded (each, a "Claim"), shall be (1) arbitrated on an individual basis only, and shall not be consolidated or joined with or in any arbitration or other proceeding involving a Claim of any other party, and (2) settled by binding arbitration in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania before a single arbitrator appointed by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its then governing rules and procedures, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered by any court having jurisdiction thereof; and (B) under no circumstance will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. These Official Rules shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Pennsylvania, applicable to contracts entered into and performed exclusively in that State.
9. Miscellaneous Term and Conditions.
A. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROMOTION OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT, AND SPONSOR, MLBAM AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
B. Entries generated by a script, macro or other mechanical or automated means will be disqualified. In the event of dispute as to the identity or eligibility of any potential winner based on a 2014 season ticket holder account, the winning entry will be declared made by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the 2014 season ticket holder account provided he/she is eligible according to these Official Rules. The "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person to whom the official 2014 season ticket holder account is assigned to in the official records of Sponsor.
C. Apple, Inc. is not a sponsor of, or responsible for conducting, the Promotion. All entry data provided online in connection with this Promotion is provided to Sponsor and not to Facebook. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
10. WINNERS' LIST: For a list of Winners, mail a request and a self-addressed stamped envelope to be received by December 31, 2014, to: 45 Prizes in 45 Days Promotion Winners List c/o/ Pittsburgh Pirates, 115 Federal Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15212.
11. Sponsor. The sponsor of this Promotion is Pittsburgh Associates, 115 Federal Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15212.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are proprietary to the MLB Entities. All rights reserved.