New at the Ballpark
- Throwin' Cheese - Featuring decadent mac and cheese and grilled cheese sandwiches, this new stand in Section 130 will offer an assortment of items for the most dedicated cheese connoisseur.
- Sam Adams Nats Anniversary IPA - A special 10th Anniversary beer crafted by Sam Adams will now be available for purchase in select locations around the ballpark.
- Captain's Cove - Located in Section 132, Captain's Cove will now give customers the opportunity to order beverages at a new and spacious bar.
As part of Major League Baseball's ongoing effort to enhance safety at all 30 ballparks, Nationals Park will introduce metal detectors this season.
- All guests must pass through a form of metal detection to enter the ballpark.
- Guests who don't wish to walk through a metal detector will have the option of being checked with a handheld metal detection device.
- Because of the recently installed machines, fans are encouraged to allow plenty of extra time when getting to the ballpark.
- In addition to Center Field Gate, Season Plan Holders will have dedicated entry lanes at Right Field, Left Field and Home Plate Gates. All guests must have their Season Plan Holder cards to enter.
In an effort to commemorate the history of baseball at Nationals Park, six historic home runs will be marked around the ballpark, including:
- Ryan Zimmerman's walk-off home run on March 30, 2008
- Michael Morse's Red Porch home run on July 20, 2012
- Jayson Werth's 2012 NLDS Game 4 walk-off home run on October 11, 2012
- Adam LaRoche's third level home run on April 5, 2014
- Bryce Harper's third level home run on April 9, 2014
- Bryce Harper's 2014 NLDS home run on October 3, 2014
- Coming Soon! Expected to open mid-May 2015, the new location of the Nationals Main Clubhouse Team Store will be located on the left side of Center Field Plaza. The current store, located at Center Field Plaza and N Street, will remain open until the new location is complete.
- Motorcycle Raffle - Fans will be able purchase a raffle ticket for a chance to win a motorcycle sponsored by GEICO. All tickets will be sold in the Main Clubhouse Team Store and proceeds will go towards the Washington Nationals Dream Foundation.
- College Corner - New for 2015, fans will be able to purchase Curly W hats produced in colors specific to eight local universities surrounding the D.C., Maryland and Virginia region. These eight schools will include University of Virginia, Virginia Tech, Georgetown University, George Washington University, George Mason University, University of Maryland, American University and U.S. Naval Academy.
Nationals NATS PLUS Members and Season Plan Holders will enjoy the following benefits for the 2015 season as part of the team's virtual ticketing platform.
- New for 2015, NATS PLUS Members and Season Plan Holders will receive eCash back on all concession purchases at Nationals Park.
- Full season NATS PLUS Members will receive 20 percent eCash back, Half Season NATS PLUS Members will enjoy 15 percent eCash back and Partial Plan Holders will receive 5 percent eCash back at concession stands throughout the park.
- Baseball Americana Exhibit - In partnership with the Library of Congress, the Nationals have installed artwork depicting the history of baseball in Washington D.C. Located on the main concourse, the artwork is mounted on the wall directly in front of Home Plate Gate.
- Club 24 - Inspired by the 1924 Washington Senators -- the last team to win a World Series for Washington, D.C. -- Club 24 was created to allow companies to conduct business in an intimate, private setting, while enjoying a game at Nationals Park. Designed using a "1924 Speakeasy" aesthetic, Club 24 is located on the first base line on the Jefferson Suite Level. As the newest and most exclusive club at Nationals Park, Club 24 features only 24 seats for six companies: six outdoor boxes, each with four seats.
- K Street Boxes - Due to the high demand for Club 24 boxes, K Street Boxes are currently being constructed and will have identical amenities to Club 24, while focusing on the "business" side of Washington in the early 20th Century. Located directly next to Club 24, K Street Boxes are set to open mid-season.